17-year-old New Jersey student, Ifeoma White-Thorpe gets accepted to all 8 Ivy League Schools.






Ifeoma White-Thorpe, 17, a senior at Morris Hills High School in Rockaway, received acceptance letters from all eight Ivy League schools -- Brown, Columbia, Dartmouth, Yale, Princeton, University of Pennsylvania and Harvard. She was also accepted to Stanford University.

"I was shaking, I was like, 'Oh my gosh, oh my gosh,' like this might be eight out of eight and I clicked it and it said 'Congratulations' and I was like, 'Oh my goodness...'" Ifeoma told WABC-TV.

Ifeoma spends her free time doing community service volunteering at a food bank, a homeless shelter and for the American Heart Association, White-Thorpe said.

Now that she has plenty of choices, Ifeoma must decide which school she will attend.
Ifeoma wants to study biology and hopes to become a cardiologist, her mother said.
ABC News

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay