Kemi Olunloyo calls out Churchill and others,while reacting to domestic violence photo of pregnant lady



Recently, there was a case of  a pregnant lady who was brutally abused by her baby daddy that went viral, while weighing into Tonto Dikeh’s marital woes and Tiwa Savage’s viral domestic gender inequality, Nigerian investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has reacted to all them in a post.

She also revealed she was also brutalized when she was 9 months pregnant – She wrote;

I was 9mos pregnant too with Lade in 1991 beaten up like this and bloodied. My baby had to be induced and forcibly taken out in the delivery room. Not before I struck back.

Thank u officer Ronald Roberts for the gun protection idea. It worked! Ladies, better get your back up ready…. Oh yeah, I forgot the man is the head of the house abi.


Lade will be 26yo next month and to this day, his dad tells him I inflicted bruises on myself in a 2yr abusive relationship which broke my engagement and I never married in my life. Thank God for officer Robert’s dated police reports I can show my now adult child. #domesticviolence denial is the worst thing. To this chic in Gossip Mill’s story, Pele!! Pregnancy has nothing to do with it. U are lucky to be alive.

@bigchurchhaven and others go seek help. Women don’t just bruise themselves!
#hnnwomen #hnncrime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay