SINGER CRAIG DAVID ADDRESSES RUMOURS ABOUT HIS SWINGING BOTH WAYS

Does he think all this speculation is unfair? Craig replies: “Nah, you know what? I leave it very open because at the end of the day it’s one of those things where I shouldn’t have to reinforce and state, ‘No, I’m a heterosexual’ — because that’s all nonsense.


I think it’s very evident in the way my songs are and how I speak about relationships so I wouldn’t even go into it. It’s like if that’s what you feel it’s what you feel. The only person that it really matters is the relationship that I’m in and I know, I know.


I'd love to have kids. I think I'd be a very good dad and I think I'd have a lot of wisdom to share. But even with age you'll just know, you'll just be with someone and you won't think about it. You'll just be like, 'I wanna have children with you and this just feels right'.

From The Sun.co.uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago