President Muhammadu Buhari conferred with the traditional title of Enyioma 1 of Ebonyi and Ochioha Ndi Igbo 1.




"I thank the people of the Southeast for the enthusiastic welcome they've accorded me since I arrived this morning. From Enugu to Abakaliki, I have enjoyed a profuse display of warmth from everyone; political leaders, traditional leaders, citizens. I thank you all."

"The welcome also came with 2 Chieftaincy titles: Enyioma 1 of Ebonyi, which I am told means Trustworthy friend of Ebonyi; & Ochioha Ndigbo, which means Leader of Igbo people. I am a strong believer in the unity of Nigeria. Our diversity should be a source of strength not weakness." More pictures after the cut








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay