OAP Toolz covers Genevieve Magazine’s May Issue



In an exclusive interview with the magazine, she shares her incredible journey to healing, following a life-changing experience, and battles with depression.
Read excerpts below:

On losing her baby: I’ve never spoken about it because it was very painful, and it’s still very difficult for me to talk about it.


On having a fairytale marriage: I’m a die-hard romantic, so I did think marriage was going to be like a Disney movie….no arguments, birds singing every morning. (Laughs) To be honest It’s not quite like that, but I’m very happy. I think what I love most about being married is being part of this team. It’s amazing knowing that whatever I’m going through good/bad – someone will always be there with me to hold my hand or cheer me on.

From Genevieve Magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay