Royal Wedding : Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Life Size Cake


Lara Mason, 32 year old baker, of Brownhills, West Midlands, spent six weeks hand-crafting the impressive sponge creation ahead of the couple's Royal wedding this weekend.

The cake - which would feed over 500 people - was baked using 300 eggs, 15kg of flour, 15kg of butter and 15 kg of sugar.

Over 10kg of buttercream was then used to sandwich the layers together, wrapped in roughly 50kg of fondant icing.

Lara said: 'I have created some life-sized cakes in the past including Ed Sheeran, Jack Sparrow and Celine Dion but it was extra special when I was asked to make this one.

'I love the Royal family and so it was a privilege to be given the honour - although a little daunting that it will be seen by so many people.

'I hope that if they see it, they will be pleased with how I've made them look. I've done my best to try and capture every single feature just right.'
- Dailymail

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay