#BBNaija: Tobi Baker finally breaks his silence on the leaked 'after sex' photo of himself and Alex in bed

Here is what Tobi Bakare had to say about the leaked

Big Brother Naija 2018 finalist, Tobi Bakare has finally reacted to the leaked 'after sex' photo of a man believed to be himself and Alex in bed which was circulated online recently.
In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Tobi denied knowledge of the semi-nude photo saying:
“I don’t know of any picture. There are usually a lot of things written about me online; so, I don’t usually have the time to keep up or comment on things I don’t know about.”Also speaking on the status of his relationship with his love interest, Alex, he said,  
“Nothing has changed about my relationship with Alex. We are still good friends; that’s what it is and that’s what it will always be. I know that media usually links our name together but right now, I am focused on work. I am still close to former housemates that I see regularly such as Miracle and Alex. I only see Teddy A and Bambam once in a while but it’s all good vibes with everybody.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay