Arsene Wenger has claimed he does not know how long he has left at the club.

Arsene Wenger has claimed he does not know how long he has left at the club.



He made this known while, speaking to BT Sport after the victory at Emirates Stadium, Wenger said: “I think I have showed in my life that I have tried to serve this club with complete commitment and I will try to do that during the rest of my time here.

“How long [that is], I don’t know. I have shown a lot of loyalty and my preference has always been [to stay] here, but I have repeated that many times.”

When pressed on whether or not his stay depends on the attitude of supporters and the board, he said: “It’s not conditional, it’s just how I feel it’s how the situation is.

“I focus on my job. I always did that. I let other people judge my performances, I always did that. I am not too worried about all the rest. I just focus on trying to win the next game and getting this team to perform.”

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago