Opeyemi Aiyeola celebrates her Husband.



"The 23rd of march is always the beginning of another year olasexcy . How can I celebrate u my love, my Mr handsome, my Mr sexcy, popsie Lolo n Prof, my Mr cool guy, oni Suru mi?
Happy birthday my ❤️๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰, the best dad in the world๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹. Wishing you ALL THAT U WISH URSELF N LOTS MORE๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ." "Isn't he handsome? He's my complete package๐Ÿ’‹. He's God fearing, kind hearted, a giver, family lover, best daddy, best nanny, mr cool, mr peaceful, quick to forgive , my greatest fan and MINE๐Ÿ’‹❤️๐Ÿ˜˜. Happy birthday handsome olasexcy . Wishing U more blessings and a total positive turn around as we journey together ๐Ÿ™

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago