Rapper French Montana Donates $100K to Mama Hope Organization in Uganda:

Rapper, French Montana recently shot the video for his new song ‘Unforgettable’ in Uganda featuring Swae Lee and about 100 children, has donated $100,000 to Mama Hope Organization in Uganda.Image result for french montana
Speaking with Billboard in an interview, the 32-year-old rapper said:'I feel like sometimes God puts you in a platform where you’re supposed to help other people.' 
On his experience in the African country, he said:'That touched my heart when I went out there. I wanted to give them the shirt off my back and help as soon as possible.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay