Eucharia Anunobi talks about late son

 Few days back, Nollywood veteran actress, Eucharia Anunobi lost her son to sickle cell anemia, and the heartbroken mom has opened up on how she is coping with the loss.
She told Saturday Beats;

“Thank you very much for sympathising with me. I am going to miss everything about my son. Now, there would be no one that would call me to say ‘Mummy where are you? You said you would be home by 7:30 and now it is 7:45. You are 15 minutes late.’ That was how close we were and he was my best friend. I cannot talk much now because I am in the hospital but once I am free, we would talk better”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago