Nollywood actor Caroline Danjuma shares a powerful story about her daughter.


Caroline shares the testimony of her daughter health condition after birth. The mother of three took to her Instagram page and posts video of her and baby girl and captioned it;

She wrote: "My darling 3 yr old daughter .. in Christ you will grow and learn his ways ???.. counting Down to your 4 the birthday SEP/13/2018 ..my girl is growing ????.. born sep 13/2014 with two holes in the heart .. I was battling with fibroid too while I carried you in my womb .. the doc told me to choose between you and me whom she should save if I had to be rushed in for a CS operation and for sure I chose you but God’s words are different from man .. I serve a living God who never sleeps.. HE put you under his wings .. for once I have never had any reason to worry.. healed by his blood. I have been holding on to this testimony .. you have been nothing short of an angel .. the happiest little girl I know .. may God grant me the grace to be a good mother to you ??? #myuntoldstories#jesusistheaurhorandfinisher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago