Singer Michelle Williams seeks mental health help.

Destiny’s-Child-Michelle-Williams-mental-illness
Tara Ziemba/Getty Images 
Williams said in an Instagram post Tuesday that she has “sought help from a great team of health care professionals.”

“For years I have dedicated myself to increasing awareness of mental health and empowering people to recognize when it’s time to seek help, support and guidance from those that love and care for you wellbeing,” the 37-year-old singer began in an Instagram message to fans on Tuesday, July 17. “I recently listened to the same advice I have given to thousands around the world and sought help from a great team of healthcare professionals.”
She added: “Today I proudly, happily and healthily stand here as someone who will continue to always lead by example as I tirelessly advocate for the betterment of those in need. If you change your mind, you can change you life.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago