Nigerian goalkeeper , Carl Ikeme who was diagnosed with Leukemia thanks his fans.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling
The 31-year-old Nigerian international goalkeeper, Carl Ikeme has been diagnosed with acute leukemia. what he wrote after the cut;

Just wanted to say thanks for all the messages that I have received since being diagnosed with Leukaemia this week .
The support that has been shown by everyone has taken me back and been hard to look at without shedding a tear ❤️ I know this is going to be a tough time now but I'm going to give it 100% as I always do !
Thank you
Carl ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay