Witnessing the birth of my daughter changed my mentality towards women- actor Bigvai Jokotoye

Image may contain: 1 person, baby
The actor and his wife welcomed their first child, a baby girl last week in California.
What he wrote; 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, close-up
Before now, i did argue with friends that fathers re much more important than mothers. Hmmmn, this might be controversial, but i have to tell the whole world how i feel now. Witnessing the birth of my BOWOFOLUWA JASMINE JOKOTOYE changed my mentality towards women, respecting them is a good thing. Well, this is to tell you my wife @adetokunbo_jokotoye that you re the best thing i know now and will know forever by GOD'S grace, I'm grateful to GOD for giving you to me as my needful bone. Baby, thanks for carrying her for 9 months, thanks for going through the pains of vomiting at the early stage (i was afraid), you didn't enjoy ur normal life again because your womb was blessed. So,the D day came and i was beside you in the labor room, i saw all the pains you went through, at a time, 2 Doctors were consoling me because i wouldn't stop crying for you. I love you baby, thanks for everything and this is to tell every mother out there that i appreciate you, love you all. You will never bury ur child(children) IJN. 
Image may contain: 1 person, indoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay