Football: Chelsea win over Leicester City 2-1

 Morata was always a thorn in the flesh of Leicester City's captain Wes Morgan, who constantly tried all his best to deny him but his hard-work later paid off, while Leicester city enjoyed a consolation goal from a Jamie Vardy penalty in the 62nd minute.

Some important facts to note after this match include:
-This is the first time Leicester City have lost three of their opening four top-flight fixtures since 1994-95.
-Eden Hazard made his long awaited return from an ankle injury while signing, Davide Zappacosta, was brought in, to help control the ship against Leicester City.
- Chelsea had not won a Premier League away fixture in September in any of the last four seasons.
-Chelsea have now won their last three games in a row.
-The last time Leicester City lost three of their opening four top flight fixtures, they were relegated.
Kante, speaking after the match said; "It is always special to play my old team. I had an amazing year here but when I come I try to win," 

"It is always a pleasure to score but I keep my celebration inside because I want to respect my old team."

Chelsea had to see off a tough late fightback from Leicester, to secure a third consecutive Premier League victory at the King Po

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay