What APC, Buhari did to me after I brought them to power – Atiku



In an interview aired during yesterday’s morning programme of the Hausa Service of the Voice of America (VOA), Atiku said he had been sidelined despite the fact that he used his contacts and resources to defeat the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2015. “Honestly speaking, I’m still a member of the APC; I was part of all the processes, including campaigns until success was achieved. 

“But sadly, soon after the formation of government; I was side-lined, I have no any relationship with the government, I’ve not been contacted even once to comment on anything and in turn, I maintained my distance. They used our money and influence to get to where they’re but three years down the lane, this is where we are,” Atiku said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay