Actress Anita Joseph Is NOT Pregnant With Twins But Her Friend Is.....


She reveals this to SDK, 

''Stella,I am not pregnant.A close friend of mine is pregnant and I am over the Moon because this pregnancy is also mine..For 19 years,she had been TTC and waiting on the Lord.

One day,I had a dream showing me that she had twin boy and I told her and she said ''how?''..I said ''Anyhow''.
I got Psalms and we prayed and fasted over it.She lives in the US and I am in Nigeria.After six months,she was confirmed pregnant...So how do you want me to feel?

I never said that I am pregnant,I said God has done me well and I said ''Onye kam ga koro'' meaning who will I tell?
That post wasnt to deceive anyone,I was so excited and only expressing myself and my gratitude to God..you understand?People that know me know how much I love kids

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago