Actress Eniola Badmus Talks About Cyber Bullies, Her Father's Death In New Interview..

Popular comic actress, Eniola Badmus told Sunday Scoop how she deals with this social nuisance. “I am very comfortable in my own skin and I love myself. I don’t even bother reading comments because I know that some people are just naturally bitter and they actually need help. :

Many of the people you see who are so full of anger online actually deserve our pity. So whenever I come across such people, I don’t even argue with them or reply. I just ‘jump and pass’ and say a prayer for them. Besides, many of these people cannot even utter half of what they say online if they come face-to-face with you; they are just cowards,” she said.

Also speaking on the recent demise of her dad, Badmus said, “It is always sad losing a loved one. But the only consolation is that the person lived a fulfilled life and I will always do whatever I can to keep his memory alive.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay