Thank you for being the major part of my success story- Seyi Edun

Nollywood actress, Seyi Edun took to her IG page to express her gratitude to her 'man', Adeniyi Johnson, who happens to be the ex-husband to actress,Toyin Aimakhu. 

A huge thanks to my support system, My ejika My everything. Thanks for being the major part of my success story. Thanks for supporting my movement. Aduragbemi May God reward u in million folds. If i start mentioning ur impact I won't stop typing, all I can say is THANK U. Thanks for the surprisesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£ u really got me. Thanks for being my uber 🀣🀣🀣my bartenderπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ despite ur status😍😍😍 ur humility is rare. Thanks for supporting me financially, spiritually and morally. I pray God give u reason to smile always. I love u and I love u 4eva❤❤❤❤πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› kissesπŸ’‹

His reply below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay