OAP Toolz reveals how BankyW encouraged her to announce pregnancy news.



Tolu said that BankyW was the one who encouraged her to announce the good news during his introduction ceremony with Adesua Etomi. According to her;


"So on Saturday morning I was trying to figure out how to hide my bump with L'osban when @bankywellington says 'Why not just announce it today?...you can just post a pic of both of you saying #TreeADem. I'm like during your intro, won't that be much?
Anyhow much later I walk into the venue and 2 people looked me up and down and said congratulations - operation hide-the-bump failed. So long story short, we quickly decided to take a pic and announce things our way.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay