Actress Toyin Abraham Gets Really Emotional, Tells Ebuka That She Regrets Dating Alleged iPhone Thief Seun Egbegbe

In an interview with Ebuka on "Rubbin' minds", the beautiful actress expressed regrets over dating alleged iPhone thief, Seun Egbegbe.  The video after the cut!

The actress also revealed that she has been unlucky when it comes to love. She also said that she would never date anyone in the film industry anymore. She got emotional and shed tears.

“I regret my relationship with Seun Egbegbe. “I think I’m unlucky when it comes to love but I’m lucky with my job. I will never date anyone in the industry again", she said 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay