David Luiz reveals why Mourinho sold him from Chelsea.


David Luiz has revealed that Jose Mourinho sold him to Paris Saint-Germain during his first stint at Chelsea, because he was too “optimistic”.

The Brazilian defender returned to Stamford Bridge last summer and on Friday night won the Premier League title under Antonio .He has now spoken about why he left the club the first time.
“Hey, that is not just Mourinho,” Luiz told The Daily Mail.


“In Brazil, they say it, too. Defenders must be pessimists. I cannot be that. I am an optimist in my life.
“I don’t want to take my small boat and go against a wave of 20 metres. Maybe I can go around the sides, and we’ll arrive. I’ll try to find a way.


“I’m positive. I always think and dream of the best things. But I know where I am.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay