Take it or leave, I am the strongest 31 year-old that ever lived - Ubi Franklin


According to him, he don't let anything stand in his way. what he wrote:

So many times, people told me I can't do this or can't do that. My nature is that I don't listen very well. I'm very determined, and I believe in myself. My parents brought me up that way. Thank God for that. I don't let anything stand in my way.

Marriage, Business Lessons and Child Birth Changed my Life.
And Trust me My life has never been the same in the past 10months.
Take it or leave it, I am the Strongest 31 Year old that ever Lived.
My struggle will always be mine, so Write yours to inspire whoever this is mine. ✌🏾

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay