Having A Closet Full Of Shoes Doesnt Fill Up Ones Life, says Oprah.



Talk show host Oprah Winfrey encouraged a 'life of substance' in her commencement speech at Agnes Scott College on Saturday.

"You’re nothing if you’re not the truth,” Winfrey, 63, said to the crowd. “I’ve made a living, I’ve made a life – I’ve made a fortune, really – all good! – from being true to myself. If I can leave you with any message today: The biggest reward is not financial benefits, though it’s really good, you can get a lot of great shoes!” She continued, “Those of you who have a lot of shoes know having a closet full of shoes doesn’t fill up your life. 


From People 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGP Orders For Immediate Sack Of Plateau Police Commissioner

Photos: Kyari, Oyo-Ita reconcile, embrace publicly after their shouting match few days ago

Ikoyi whistleblower not stable to receive N860m reward, he may become mad’ – Sagay